Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh my, the year has flown by!

Cannot believe I have neglected my blog for so long..... I am sorry. Could it be the Falcon was so overwhelming I didn't think to write again...LOL

Well it's not that I haven't been writing - I contributed to a blog that we call "Metawomen" for the group of awsome women that meet once a month to discuss, dance, shake, meditate, build fires, have fun, and share eats and tea with. All of us around that age... you guessed it... metamorphosis = change.

I also wrote a few articles for Journals and mags, and of course, most time-consuming of all - my training manuals that are always in the process of being up-dated or completely re-written or completely written from scratch, as I download the information so beautifully stored in the RAM of my brain.

Will there be more time to contribute to this blog... always have the intention... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment